Friday, January 22, 2010

Tobyn at Eight Months!

I'm a little behind with this post, but hey, better late than never! Reality is starting to hit, Tobyn is getting so big! I can't say I'm too excited about him getting big, especially if he is my last baby. I really do wish you could freeze your kids at certain ages and just keep them there for a longer period of time! He is so sweet! This past week he has been a little more demanding. I'm not sure if it's teeth or he's just aware of so much more! He is also becoming interested in really small objects! You know the kind like you just vacuumed the floor and he still manages to find the fuzz that was left behind kind of objects. He is really fascinated with my rings. I don't remember the girls doing that. He still loves to snuggle, but he is starting to push away so that he can see whats going on. He loves his sisters! For some reason, he thinks they are really funny! He is also learning that if he fusses, they will bring him a toy or at the least, try to entertain him. He loves to bang things, squeal and make screaming noises, and jump. He hasn't figured out the crawling thing yet, but he has mastered rolling and is finally sitting fairly well. All in all, he is still a Mama's boy and I'm alright with that!





First time swimming! The jury is out on whether he likes it.
The jury's in! Not so much! (He actually did really well, this was just a moment!)

He loves his sissy time!

He loves his toes!

And being nakey!


2 comments:

Kaci Mae said...

cute blog post...good to record these things for later. he is a cute little dumpling!

carol said...

Wow time flys! Tobyn is the happiest boy I ever did see. love, Gma Carol