Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Sun Is Shinning!

After being stuck indoors for the last week while 3 storms came into Flagstaff and left 5 feet of snow, we took advantage of the beautiful Sun and spent the afternoon outside today! We took the kids sledding, and I can safely say we all had a great time!

The girls climbing one of the many snow piles that have been made by all the plows!

Tobyn's ready to go!

Just me and my Dad!

Poor Rayna! She had it rough! Between her gloves falling off and her hat falling off she could have called it quits, but she is a trooper! She loved the sledding enough to keep going. She actually spent the most time being a human sled (I wish I had a picture of that)!

Taylin hasn't always liked our sledding outings in the past, but she was truly awakened to the thrill that sledding can be! She was our one who was not ready to go and not ready for the fun to end!

Tobyn even enjoyed his time in the snow.

And yes, I had fun too!

Although, my tailbone still hurts from this one!

3 comments:

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

Fun stuff! I hope your bum heals quickly. ;)

carol said...

You all make sledding look sooooo fun!!!Gma Carol

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

So what your saying is... That Sam's keys are never going to be found right?lol