Thursday, October 16, 2008

Weekend with the Cousins!

I'm a little late, but this past weekend the girls got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house while Daniel and I had to work. You might think it was a bummer for them because we had to work, but they couldn't wait to get into Grandma's car! I'm glad they like to go to her house, but it does make me a little sad to think that they really don't need me! They got an added bonus at Grandma's house with there cousins arriving there too! Oh, how they love their cousins. I don't know how much Grandma actually took care of them, or if really it was the kids! Anyways, they had a blast! I came on Monday morning and stayed the night and we didn't go home until Tuesday. It was nice to be able to hang out with my sister and her family for a little bit. We mainly stayed at my Mom's house for most of the time, but we did go and hang out at a nearby lake, Granite Lake, and had a BBQ, and made banana boats and all (if you have never heard of banana boats, they are a good change up from smores!).

Our Sleeping Beauties

Rayna and Kaylee all kisses!

Taylin's Bud (Kolton)

Their adventures in rock climbing (Kyler, Kolton, Kaylee, and Taylin)

Their on top of the world!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Looks like fun! We just spent a fun weekend with cousins also. Take care!