Monday, October 20, 2008

Moments for Sharing

Today, while I was putting laundry away, I heard Rayna yelling for Taylin, trying to figure out where she was. I heard Taylin call for her telling her she was in the bathroom. Once Rayna was in the bathroom Taylin says to her, "Rayna, look at my poo poos." A moment later I hear from Rayna, "Oh, wow!" Taylin says, "I know its a big one." Then Rayna comes running to me, "Taylin's a big girl, she went poo poos in the potty!" What a cherished moment. I'm so glad my children feel so comfortable sharing their bathroom moments!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

How funny! They will love you for sharing this when they are a bit older. Yes, my life seems to revolve around poo poos these days. One just potty trained, one in diapers, and a dog I have to pick up after four times a day! Ugh.

Mitchell Family said...

Your girls are just hilarious! You must get many laughs each day. Ethan recently decided he thinks its funny to sneak into the bathroom while it is still being occupied. He just stands there with this huge smile on his face and then tries to flush the toilet. Fun times for a mom! Love you all!

Stephen and Jessica said...

HAHA! I love it! Sisters bonding. Too cute.