Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tobyn's 1st Birthday!

Has a year really gone by since we met Tobyn for the first time!? I know I sound like a broken record, but it really is amazing at how fast the time has gone. And yet at the same time, it's hard for me to remember life with out him. I guess you could say he enjoyed his birthday, but I seriously doubt he really new what was going on! All he really new was that he got a lot of attention and he got some good sugar!


Here's Tobyn first thing in the morning. He's really not very excited about his presents, but he is all into the balloons that were on the floor!


Ribbon is a very cool present!

I had fun with Tobyn's birthday theme, Mickey Mouse! Daniel was thinking the Transformers. I figure that day will come, but I can choose now!

MMM... Cake....!!

The two birthday boys! Exactly one year apart. Nathan, so graciously, got to have his party the night before, so that Tobyn could have his first birthday party on the real date. I never would have guessed that the two of them would share a birthday! But hey, I guess God's timing is perfect!

Here is a video of us singing Happy Birthday to Tobyn with his cake. You will have to excuse the camera man, he wasn't thinking clearly. Also, please know the high chair has been fixed and Tobyn is once again safe in his chair!

No comments: