Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some More of Tobyn

Here is a few glimpses of Tobyn. He is getting so fun. I have really been enjoying him the last month or two. From one to two years of age seems to be my favorite stage. They are little sponges and are learning something new everyday. His personality is coming out more and more everyday as well. Yet, he is still so sweet and still loves his mama! He hasn't developed the attitude quite yet, although I can see glimpses of it emerging! He is not walking yet. He's getting there, but he doesn't seem to have the patience to wait to get his balance, instead he wants to just take off. He does seem to love to climb and get into anything he can, and he is getting faster everyday! Things he has learned: the toilet paper roll in the bathroom is a lot of fun to unroll when no one is looking, the handle on the toilet makes the water go down the little hole, doors are fun to open and close, the wipes container has a button on it to push and you can pull all the wipes out, the silverware in the dish washer are fun to pull out and throw on the ground, maybe occasionally their fun to put back in, and the VCR/DVD player has cool buttons to push and slots to put things in! Words he can say: Mama, dog, ball, more, no, and night-night.


"Did you say the stove was a no? I can't remember this one."
"I am such big stuff Mom!"

"The dishwasher is my favorite place to climb!"

"I'm hungry mom, what can I have?"


1 comment:

CollazoCrew said...

Finally! The Troupe cheeks have grown in! I love them!