Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taylin's Style

Yesterday, Taylin walked out of her room as proud as could be and said, "Mom, doesn't this look soo cool together?" I turned to my child and found her dressed in her boots and shorts and a tank top. Hmm........ "Well, Taylin, not really. They don't really go together." I know. Talk about bursting a kids bubble, but I had to be honest with her. "Yeah they do Mom. My boots are cool," was her response. I told her she could wear them while we were at home and would have to change if we went somewhere. Fortunately, we stayed home for most of the day, so she thought she was the bomb! I couldn't pass up this opportunity to show you Taylin, so here she is!

It looks like Taylin is throwing up some gangster signs, but that's just her way of being silly.

No comments: