Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Nurses' Heart

We have had the flu bug in our house for the past several days, and last night it finally hit my rock, Daniel. So, today he was laid up on the couch feeling miserable and sleeping for most of the day. Somewhere around elevenish, I found Rayna sitting on the couch next to her big dad, stroking his forehead and rubbing his hair. I thought this would maybe last a minute or two, but she actually sat there for at least 15 minutes pampering him. She does seem to have a very loving and nurturing nature in her. I only see it come out every once in a while, because the other times she is too busy just doing something. She was much more sympathetic to her Dad then I was (maybe because she had just gotten over it herself and remembered how bad it was). So, here is my little nurse in training.

No comments: