Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Daniel went to California for labor day weekend for a high school friend's bachelor party and to hang out with his family, and I ended up with a house full! My sister's family and parents came up for the weekend (which was nice, I didn't desire to be alone). We attempted to get our boat working, but were not successful (which I guess was okay because it rained so much this weekend)! We did have lots of family time. We had a little family surprise party for my sister's birthday, we played lots of cards, went to church, the kids went to youth group activities and we did make it out to the county fair! They left on Monday evening, it's always so sad to see them go. But it was very nice to see Daniel come home on Tuesday evening. The kids were just as excited as they ran out to the car to greet him! I wish I had that on video!



At Lake Mary, Rayna loves her sand!

What do you do when the boat doesn't work?

A mud fight of course!

Playing pretty as a princess with the girls

If these aren't good cousins I sure don't know what is!
Dressing up sure is not their style, but they sure are good sports to make two little girls happy!

Tobyn loves all the extra attention!

Face painting at the fair! The girls thought they were so incredibly beautiful! They wouldn't let me wash it off at bedtime!

Riding a few rides at the fair!

1 comment:

carol said...

What great cousins you have to play the princess game!You all sure know how to have a good time! love Gma Carol