Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Week of School

We completed our first week of school last week and we are on to our second week! Things went fairly well, the girls were excited and enjoyed learning new things and I actually was patient (for the most part)! So, the nostalgia is over, and I'm praying that God continues to show up and help me keep their excitement and attention! I'll let you know how it goes!




The girls on the first day of school. We tried to make it exciting for them and let them pick out their own special clothes for the first day!
Our school room!

2 comments:

Kaci Mae said...

Wow, Kelly, it really looks like a classroom! Can I drop my kids off? :)

Mitchell Family said...

We didn't realize you were homeschooling, Kelly. What an undertaking! I hope the year goes great. Oh, and I love that the girls dressed up for their first day! : )