Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Weekend

This past weekend we went down to Prescott Valley at my parents house. There we met up with my parents and my sister's family. On the 4th we went to the parade, craft fair, BBQ'ed and watched the fireworks! Rayna was quite cute watching the fireworks. The first one she saw, she gasped her breath and softly muttered "wow". She did not remember them from last year, so it was very cute! On Sunday, we went to church and enjoyed a great sermon from my parents new pastor about inspiring us to not be quiet Christians. God needs all of us to bring his people to him and we can't just leave it up to our pastors. After lunch we headed to the pool and then we all enjoyed a great nap!



Caught in a lovin gaze with Kolton

At the parade, watching in the heat!


Rayna waving at the floats


I am I going to have another thumb sucker?

Crazy swimming hair!

Daniel's always crazy!



Kaylee and Taylin

Grandma finally got some snuggle time of her own!


No comments: