Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tobyn

Tobyn's first birthday is rapidly approaching! I think I have about two more weeks until the day. It's quite amazing how time flies! He is still quite the sweet heart. His little personality is emerging more and more everyday. He likes to test things. If mommy or daddy tell him no, he looks at us and attempts again, just to make sure that we really mean it. He loves to give kisses. His favorite time to give mommy kisses is when I'm not paying attention to him. He knows that if he kisses me, I'll stop and give him some attention. Taylin is his rescuer. When mommy is to busy to deal with him, Taylin will always gladly replace me. He is learning that she understands him well, and she's funny, too. Rayna and Tobyn have a love hate relationship. Rayna can be the funniest sister, but she is always too lovey! Tobyn often wants his space! He has gotten four teeth and is working on his fifth one right now. He is still crawling and got along way to go before he gets steady on those feet. He has got to get rid of his tippy toes!

Sissies toys are the best!

Every child of mine, has at one time or another, gotten into the diapers. I'm not sure what it is that is so exciting about them. It's a real kick!




I'm a big boy, pulling myself up on stuff.

Mom says this is a no, but really, what is she going to do?

This was one of those moments where Tobyn had to deal. Taylin came to his rescue, and this was to cute to just pass up.



I'm all over the house these days!



1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable is he? It is hard to believe he was once a little preemie and now he has gotten so big! He looks just like Taylin...with just chubbier cheeks. Love it!