Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Back!

I know I've been a little absent lately, but I'm back to try to catch up. My heart has desired to blog, but lately my laziness has won. Normally, Wednesdays are my one free night of the week and "The Biggest Loser" has been calling my name. I'm an addict, what can I say? So, it may take me a little bit to catch up, but bare with me.

For Spring Break we went on a trip to San Diego. We went to Sea World with the kids for the first time and they had a blast. They were very enthralled with Shamu. After we came home we rented Free Willy and the girls felt very connected to it.

Tobyn and Daddy at Sea World

I was unsuccessful our whole trip at getting a good picture of the girls. Rayna, really is my obstacle. She won't look at the camera! Uggh! I got lucky here on this shot, but Taylin just happens to not be cooperating! Oh, well. It's a beautiful back drop.


All three kids loved the beach. They could have stayed there for days! Sand, seashells, rocks, waves, who needs more?

Tobyn had a blast, but boy was he fun to clean up!

Our attempt at a family picture. Better luck next time!

This was on the harbor behind our hotel. We got lucky and scored a great hotel on the board walk right next to Seaport Village.

Sometimes they really can be cute.

2 comments:

carol said...

Thanks Kelly for all the updates on the family!!!I miss you all very much! I hope to come visit soon with Gpa Dave.love, Gma Carol

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

You are in so much trouble coming to CA and not telling anybody! Busted I say Busted!