Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Taylin's 6th Birthday

This past Saturday was Taylin's 6th birthday. Again, it is amazing how time flies! She is becoming such a big girl, and out growing all of the little girl things! She is my sweet, tenderhearted one. She thinks about things in depth, and is becoming very alert to sensitive situations. She is also my child who can become very broken hearted. In her wrong doings, you can see her conviction all over her. She is also very eager to play all the time as well as being extremely sociable. So, she decided for her birthday that she wanted to go celebrate it with her cousins down in Mesa.

Opening presents in pj's. This is becoming one of our family traditions to wake up to presents.

This was my attempt at a special, fun, birthday breakfast that was full of Taylin's favorite foods.

Having her little party with her cousins at my sister's house. She was way spoiled!

We went to a place called "Makutu's" for the kids. It basically is a giant McDonalds on steroids except all the play equipment is made into a jungle theme. There are huge trees that the slides and the climbing equipment are all intertwined with. It was pretty darn cool. I even had my fair share of play time in it. This is Kolton going down one of the fire poles.

Henry and Jennica are really working out their energy.

Taylin on the zip line!

Here's my daughter who won't look at the camera! I'm waiting for this phase to end!

My star!

Henry's working away at the pinata.

My sister and niece put together a cute Hawaiian theme for Taylin. Which was a very nice change from all the princess stuff and barbies!

Tobyn finally crashed! He had a full day!

No comments: