Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day

Since Valentine's Day ended up being on Sunday, I thought it might be fun for the girls to make cupcakes for their Sunday school class (especially since we home school and there isn't really classmates to hand out Valentine's too:(). I figured the girls would enjoy making a lot of them and then eventually they would burn out, leaving me to finish them. Boy was I wrong! They were waiting on me for the next ones to come out of the oven. They decorated 47 cupcakes, and I decorated one of them just to show them how! They had a blast! Even more they were so excited to bring them to their Sunday school classes and share them. It was so apparent how happy they were to being giving them away. "Tis more blessed to give than to receive!" That one seemed to come natural to both of them on this occasion. Now if only that would carry over to each other and their toys!


1 comment:

carol said...

What beautifull cupcakes you girls make. Canyou send me one trhough the computer?love, Gma Carol