Monday, February 22, 2010

There's a First for Everything!

It happened. It finally really happened. I had a child who was guilty of breaking something in the store! I don't remember it happening with Taylin or with Rayna, but Tobyn appears to be the lucky culprit! (Is this to warn me of what's to come!) So, yesterday while I was in Michael's, I had Tobyn on my hip facing out. I was looking at one side of the isle and he was looking at the other side. Without even realizing what he was doing, he grabbed a hold of a glass votive candle holder and let it go! There was no hiding it. There was a nice big crash that was heard through out the whole store! Fortunately, we didn't have to pay for it. Tobyn had already been flirting with the sales lady and she liked him! Quite embarrassing though!

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

My baby accidentally pushed Joseph (from a nativity set) off the shelf and broke him in pieces. The lovely salespeople at Wal-Mart gave us a discount for being hones, but it still cost us $8. Oh, and my "baby" was 28 at the time! : )