Friday, February 19, 2010

Tobyn at 9 Months

I know that I am redundant, but it really does make me sad that I have to put up these posts of Tobyn getting older! He is so fun and snugly right now, and it is just going by way to fast! I really am trying my hardest to cherish every moment and just love on him as much as possible. Yet, it seems a little fruitless, because it's still is going by so fast! Although, I can remember the same feeling with the girls. I can remember sitting in the same rocking chair, in the same room with Rayna, nursing her and then snuggling with her until she would fall asleep, and thinking to myself how blessed I was to have her and wanting to hold on to every moment. Now she is 3 1/2 and barely fits on my lap! My point is, I do almost the very same thing with Tobyn, and then it makes me sad how fast it is going! Oh, well! Such is life, and I just need to deal! So, I will keep on cherishing every moment, and at least find contentment in the fact that I know I am cherishing every moment of him!
There is something different about having a boy. The bond is different than with the girls. I know this is terribly silly, but I have often thought how sad it will be when another woman captures his heart over mine and I have to let him go. (I can't say I've ever thought that I would have to let the girls go, although I do know plenty of Dads who have felt that way.) Anyways, enough of the sap! Here is my beautiful 9 month old boy! (Yes, I am a little biased!)

He's starting to be a champ at eating, although he does have areas where he's picky. He doesn't like to be rushed, or to eat on the go! (That's just great for the 3rd kid!)

He still loves nakey time most of all!

He also has just got his first two teeth! However, I have not been able to capture them!


No comments: