Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tobyn's Five Months!

I'm sure this gets tiresome of me saying this, but I really can't believe how fast this is going. Somebody told me the other day that they thought Tobyn was starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby (I told them that was mean)! That can't be. He has to stay my baby, right? He is so precious. He smiles at almost everyone and his smiles get so big that you think he is going to burst! He is often called the quiet one in our house. I don't know how long that will last, but he is usually always content as long as he has Mom and is being held. Things that Tobyn likes are: his mamma, his sissies, his daddy, and most other people, his changing table, being naked, his thumb, his little blue blankie, and the bath tub. Life is so simple at 5 months (don't you sometimes wish everything stayed that simple)! He's still a little peanut, but I think he has done some serious growing this past week! He has been eating like a monster and I am finally starting to put away those 0-3 months clothes.








2 comments:

Kaci Mae said...

It's so funny how different our babies are...your 5 month old boy just outgrowing 0-3 month clothes, my 2 month old girl fitting nicely into 6 month clothes. Your boy is a cutie and you are right...let's see each other in person, not just on the computer!

Mitchell Family said...

We're so thrilled we could finally meet your little guy in person. He is just so precious!

: ) Julie

P.S. Maybe Tobyn would like the hoodie we left at your house...we totally forgot to get it! Ethan will have definitely outgrown it before we return to Flag, so its yours to keep or pass along.