Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Few Other Things We've Been Up To

This weekend we had a family affair in the kitchen. There's nothing like helping out with homemade pizza! The girls have so much fun helping, and Dad even does too! Every time we've made pizza, Daniel always asks me if its cheaper to make it at home (He's way of hoping to save a buck), but unfortunately, my answer is always no. I can't ever get it cheaper than Dominoes $5 pizza. Maybe some of you out there has figured it out. You'll have to let me know your secret. For now, its still a fun family affair!



My parents were here a couple days ago to help out with watching the girls while I was at work. The girls always look forward to Grandma and Grandpa coming. It had been since Christmas since they saw them, so this time they were pretty excited. Rayna kept running to the door yelling "Grandma's here!" anytime the doorbell rang. It was pretty cute. During their stay, the girls got some good dress up time with Grandma. Taylin compared their dressing up with decorating the Christmas tree (honestly, thats probably a good comparison). Never have they felt more beautiful! Here's their glamor shots!




3 comments:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Pretty Pretty Ladies! We miss those girls over here! Lov Zo

Jenni said...

I have yet to make homemade pizza :) Sounds yummy!

Tiffani said...

We make our pizza too, and I've wondered the same thing about the cost, as well as if the homemade is better for us (less fat, etc.) With the big bags of cheese and pepperoni from Sam's I would think it was still less to make it at home. If you figure in gas or a tip, too...
Hope Rayna is feeling better today!