Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blue!

I haven't really bought anything or done anything for this baby yet until now! Its funny what finding out the gender does for my nesting syndrome! So, needless to say I have the itch to start getting ready! Yesterday the girls and I went shopping! Bought a few cute little outfits and some material to make him some blankets! I was thrilled with all the blues, reds, and greens! I'm so used to all the pinks and purples, so it made it quite the new experience! The girls were not as excited about all the blues, especially Taylin. She definitely was thinking it didn't look pretty enough! I've explained several times now, boys aren't pretty, but we're still working on it. Anyways, here is my first blue blanket that I've made! Simple but fun! (Dinosaurs too, no hearts and flowers!)


2 comments:

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

Very Cute! Did you make the dinosaur yourself?

No, boys aren't "pretty", but with having two older sisters, more than likely your little boy, like my little boy, will want to dress up like his sisters and think that pink is the greatest color (at least one of the greatest).

Jenni said...

So cute, great job on the blanket! Jackson hasn't figured out the difference between "girl colors" and "boy colors". He picked the pink room in our new house and says his favorite color is purple. So funny! (oh ya I repainted his room a brown gray color, very boyish)