Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Convos

I thought I would share with you some precious moments from the minds of my girls. Some of them are funny, some of them are just sweet.
Between Sisters
Convo #1
Taylin, "Rayna, you are to little to be able to sit in the chair by yourself."
Rayna replies after a moment of silence, "God is growing me big."
Taylin in shock of the response, "What did you say, God is growing you big? Mom, did you hear Rayna?!"
Convo #2
While I was doing bills on the kitchen table and the girls were coloring, I was allowed to ease drop.
Taylin, "Rayna do you want to get married?"
Rayna, "Yeah."
Taylin, "I want to get married when I get bigger. It will be fun to get married. Don't you think it will be fun?
Rayna, "Yeah."
Taylin, "I'm going to wear a big pretty dress with sparkles and I will be beautiful. Are you going to wear a pretty dress?"
Rayna, "Yeah."
Taylin in a much quieter voice, "And do you know what else, I'm going to be a mommy when I get married, and I want to have a baby, too. Rayna, don't you want to have a baby?"
Rayna, "Yeah, I have a baby, too."
And then the conversation ends because I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore.
Little Minds
Convo #1
While putting the girls to bed, Taylin asked me the following questions.
Taylin, "Mom, are you going to go to sleep right after you leave my room?"
Mom, "Yeah, but I'll probably talk to Daddy first."
Taylin, "Are you going to snuggle him?"
Mom, "Maybe. Is that alright?"
Taylin, "But Mom, can you wait until later so that I can be there and then we can be a family."
Mom, "Taylin, we're always a family, even if we're not together."
Taylin, "Yeah, but if we're all together than we're a better family."
Convo #2
Taylin accidentally walked in on Daniel while getting out of the shower.
Taylin, "Dad, what is that thing that is in between your legs its kinda where your bum is but its in the front?"
Dad, "That is my privates."
Taylin, "No, Dad. What is it really?"
Dad, "That's my privates."
Taylin, "No, what is it really?"
Dad, "It's my pee pee."
Taylin, "No, its not, really what is it?"
Dad, "It's my privates, and you need to talk to your mom about this."

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Kelli, I was laughing so hard when I read this. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Jessica Probert said...

Oh my goodness, I nearly split a seam I was laughing so hard! I've missed seeing you. Looking forward to running into you on Sunday.