Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Duck Pond

Rayna and I have started to make going to the duck pond part of our routine while Taylin is at Preschool. We go and usually bring a picnic and feed the ducks. She loves the ducks! She is so much more daring than Taylin. I can remember Taylin running from ducks at her age, and Rayna says, "Let me pet them," as she is chasing after them. Its a nice relaxing time that we have been able to spend together. The duck pond is becoming mommy's and Rayna's special place. By the way, I think I might be taking a leave of absence from blogging, it appears there is something wrong with my camera, as you can tell in the pictures below.
Rayna's moment of stillness eating lunchOur duck with the crazy hair due!"Come here duckie" Rayna commands

Their all coming for the food!

2 comments:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

I love this girl... what evers wrong with your camera, it gives the pictures a really cool effect though. :)

Jenni said...

Hi Kelly! I check your blog every week and love seeing your pictures and reading about you and your family. We also frequent the duck pond, although I spend the whole time making sure Jackson is not throwing rocks at the ducks! Take care and keep in touch.