Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Did It! It's All Gone!

Today was the day, I chopped off my hair! I have been desiring to cut my hair for several months now. Probably for about 5 months I've been thinking I would donate my hair to Locks of Love if I ever decided to cut it. Well, I finally did it. My desire for cutting my hair has really increased since I've had Tobyn. It's always getting in the way, and then a little somebody, actually 3 somebodies, seem to find a way to pull it! So, it's gone! I can't honestly say that I love the new due right now, but I hoping that if I give it a week of playing with it and adjusting to it, I'll like. Rayna and I went together to get our hairs cut and after the hair stylist was done she said, "Mom, your kinda beautiful.... Well, a little beautiful.... Well, not really..." Thanks Rayna, I love your honesty! Taylin wasn't much better, she decided she likes it longer, too. But it was for a good cause and it was just to long for me right now! And the thing that makes feel best is that its only temporary, it will grow back! I told that to Taylin and she said,"Will you have some more in the morning?"

3 comments:

carol said...

Kelly,It looks good!cp

Mitchell Family said...

Kelly, the cut looks great and you look VERY beautiful (don't listen to your girls' opinion on this one!) I do appreciate how honest kids are. I'll never forget when Taylin asked me, "Why are you bigger than my mom?" Oh, nothing escapes kids! You gotta love it. : )

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

Very cute!