Friday, April 10, 2009

Working On the Baby's Room

Here's some pics of the baby's room. We've been working on it, trying to get it done by know because this is when I tend to start having problems with my pregnancies. Although, this time around we're still doing good! Hopefully, things stay that way, and if you desire, I would love all the prayers about keeping this little one tight for another 6 and a half weeks! I have to say his room is not very original. It is a mix of Jaden's, the girls, and a little bit of his own stuff, although mostly all hand-me-downs! I guess that's what happens when your not the first child! We've still got to get some of the other baby accessories down from the attic and cleaned, but we've done a lot! I am starting to get anxious! If you can't tell by my 6 and a half weeks I've been counting down, and I think that makes it worse! I got to stop that! I think the Lord is definitely teaching patience right now.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE ROOM LOOKS GOOD!GMA CAROL

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Yay, thnk you! Christine and I have some seing to do

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

Looks very cute. Waiting is so hard.