Thursday, November 6, 2008

More From the Bathroom

I'm sure you guys probably don't care about our bathroom stories, but this is what we seems to be getting a laugh out of us these days! This story is a little crude, so forgive me if you are grossed out, but this is your warning. The other night, Taylin crawled up into Daniel's lap. After a few moments, Daniel asks her if she farted, and she says no. He says, "You stink, did you have an accident?" Taylin says, "no." "Let me smell your hands," Daniel says. After smelling them and realizing they are not the culprits, he checks her pants. "Taylin, you didn't wipe! It's all in you undies!" Taylin says, "But, Rayna wiped for me." What!! "You let your sister wipe you." Taylin replies, "Yeah, she wanted too." Ugh! So, Daniel gets up and deals with the mess and we explain to Taylin its not okay for Rayna to wipe her bum and why. The next day, I here another conversation in the bathroom. Taylin is screaming at Rayna at the top of her lungs saying, "Rayna, stop! Stop! You can't wipe me! Rayna! Your going to make my bum sore!" I guess Taylin got the picture of why its not okay. Although the picture of my little potty training two year old wiping my 4 year old's bum is just priceless!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Why no pictures with this one??? :)