Friday, August 1, 2008

Girly Day!

Today was an interesting change of events. It definitely did not go as I had planned. Early this morning I got a wake up call from the hospital saying that I didn't need to come in and they were putting me on standby (in other words, there weren't very many patients and I was to remain on call in case there became more). So, I was a little bummed, because we could use the money, but I decided to make it a positive day with my girls. Since I planned on not being there at all, I would spend the time with them doing what they want. And you guessed it, they wanted to do girly stuff! So, we played hair, dress up, did our nails, and played make-up! Taylin definitely loved putting Mommy's real make up on! The real thing is by far better than pretend!


Rayna's 1st set of french braids!
Taylin wanted flowers in her hair.Taylin's new haircut (we're still working on evening it out!)Taylin's glamor shot.Rayna's glamor shot. (Those big pouty eyes!)We love painted toes!Fingernails painted, too!

No comments: