Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tobyn's First Haircut!

Tobyn is 22 months and I finally got him his first haircut. It was not something that I was excited to go do. That's probably why it took me so long to do it. It just seems like every little baby boy who gets their first haircut, comes looking back like a big boy. And well, I'm just not ready for Tobyn to not be my baby! Oh well, life does happen and thus we got his hair cut! Here are the before and after pics!


The front view

the back view the side view
He was not very happy at the idea of sitting in the chair by himself, so we compromised and he sat on me. He was very somber the whole time, but he did a very good job at sitting still.


The after pictures. He really wasn't to sure about the end product!


Here he is after we got home and after he had his sucker! Daniel wasn't quite impressed with his haircut as I was. He thought a little more would come off, even though I had them take off an inch and a half! (Actually Daniel still thinks he needs another haircut!) Oh well, I like it! He still looks like a baby and he still has his curls! A mom can only do so much at one time!


2 comments:

Julie said...

Tobyn looks super cute! I remember it took me forever to cut off Ethan's curls too. When people started telling me what a cute little girl I had, I knew it was time!

Tiffani said...

Hi Kelly!
I was just catching up and going through the past several posts on your blog here! Hope you are all doing well! Are you finishing up the school year? What are your school plans for next year?