Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Visiting!

Part of Daniel's family came to visit us at the end of September. We had a great time with them and were bummed to see them go. It always seems to feel like there is never enough time. But the time they were here was fun! However, I did a horrible job of taking pictures! I'm pretty irritated at myself that I didn't do a better, especially when I think about getting pictures of the little boys together! Oh well, not much I can do now. One of our outings that I did manage to get pictures of was a scenic chair lift up to Snowbowl. It was quite the view. It was a little early for the fall colors, but still pretty amazing when you can see the Grand Canyon from there!

Rayna captured in a tender moment with Grandpa! She pooped out once we reached the top!

Jude wasn't much for the sights either, his mama's arms were much to comfortable.


We miss you!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Great pics. Glad you had a good visit and the boys had fun together too!