Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Day

Today has not quite been the day I envisioned it would be, but I guess we have made the most of it. This is our one day a week we actually go to school (and it is one of the last one's before the holiday break) and it got cancelled (along with everything else)! Oh well. The girls have had fun playing in the snow, sipping hot chocolate, and playing with the neighbor girl instead! I have got a few household chores done today, but with extra add-ons of shoveling snow and suiting the kids up for the snow, I haven't accomplished as much as I wanted! These pictures were taken this morning and its been snowing nonstop today, so we probably have another foot out there!






1 comment:

carol said...

Wow! The tree looks great. I can't believe how much snow you've got. Thanks for the updated pics.You know I love seeing you all! We wish we could be there for Christmas, but it's not working out for us. We LOVE you allllllll!!! love, Gma Carol and Gpa Dave