Monday, November 16, 2009

Tobyn at 6 Months

Tobyn has hit another milestone, and become another month older! He is a bundle of fun. This past month we have pulled out new toys (and our house is getting crowded with baby toys!) for him to play with, he is using his voice more lately, pushing up on his knees (but he doesn't turn over from his back to his belly yet?), grabbing and playing with his toys (and sisters' hair occasionally!), and we have just started giving him food! So, I've decided I must being doing something wrong, all three of my kids have just not been into food! The first feeding went well, but after that, he was not interested! Oh well, it's a good thing he's a good nurser! On another note, this afternoon Tobyn and I had one of our private conversations. It involved lots of cooing and ahhing, along with some giggling and belly laughs. He grabs at my face and snuggles and rubs my shirt, so I give him kisses on his face and bury my face in his shirt. I know it doesn't sound like much of a conversation, but it was a highlight of my day!

First bite of bananas!

"I'm not sure I liked that!"


"My new chair!"





A new toy! Well, to Tobyn it's new.

My smiley boy!


1 comment:

carol said...

He is such a happy baby!!!! YOu all are soooooo blessed!!!love, Gma Carol