Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hanging with the Family

We haven't done anything too exciting around here lately. Tobyn and I have pretty much been taking it easy. He sleeps, eats, and poops, which makes my life pretty easy right now because I do a lot of sleeping with him! Yesterday he had his circumcision (which was pretty sad) and he weighed 4lbs 9 oz. He has another appointment tomorrow and I'm curious to see what he will weigh. I'm looking forward to the 5lbs mark so that we can change his car seat! Right now he is in what is called a car bed, and he is suppose to stay in it until he reaches 5lbs, but I think he's really pushing it! So, here are some pictures of us being lazy around the house, getting to know Tobyn!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look sooo happy to get to hold Tobyn. He is so cute!!Gma Carol

jennie said...

Congratulations! What a precious baby boy, praise the Lord! Much love from Montana :) The Luskos