Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Heaven Sent Rain

We have been blessed the last few weeks with lots of rain. I have not watered my plants until tonight. As I was watering, I was amazed at how much the plants have grown! I came to the conclusion that when I water my plants, I'm simply keeping them alive, but when God waters my plants, they flourish! Then I started thinking (because I like allegories), that I guess that is how it is with us. We can keep ourselves afloat by just going through the motions, but we don't really flourish until we're spending time with God and in His Word. That seems to be me right now. I think today was the first day in a long time that I actually sat down this morning with my Bible. And the surprising thing (my sacrasm), I handled today so much better! It's amazing how God works things out! -Kelly
Moments of tickling on Mom and Dad's bed in the morning!

Jammies! Ready for bed!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

These are wayy cute pics! I think I just might have to request a couple in the mail! Lov Zo n girls