Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rayna's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe Rayna is two years old! She is developing into quite a unique personality. It is her second birthday, but if you ask her how old she is, she will tell you she's four! Ever since sissy birthday she is four, too! And there is no convincing her otherwise! Rayna had a fun little BBQ with her cousins and grandparents, and she ate up all the attention! When it came time to sing to her, she dance in her chair as everyone sang and then blew out all her candles by herself! I think her chocolate cake ended up more on her face and clothes, but she loved every bite! June 7, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love em 2, strip her naked get her hand on my cock so she feels what her body does to me and she can get a feel for what is going in her mouth soon, finger her moist, warm, tight toddler pussy make her giggle, kick and squeal, once I work her little pussy really good I lay her down and suck her to her first baby orgasm making her pussy mine, happy birthday sweet pea